Tools and Ground Equipment
We have the capabilities to custom make tools, fixtures and other ground equipment. We currently manufacture a wide variety of tools capable to be used on multiple airframes.
- Used with a standard nose wheel
- Use to tow aircraft equipped with a long nose or short nose.
- For other options for two bars please contact us.
- Sometimes known as a “Pogo Stick”
- Made of 4130 steel to stop the aircraft tail from hitting the ground
- Baked on powder coat finish for durability and the red colour provides high visibility.
Nose Jack Pad
- One Required to jack the aircraft
- Made of steel
- Finished in black
Covers, Plugs & Ties
- Engine Inlet Plug & Exhaust Cover
- Stop sand and dirt from being blown into the engine while parked.
Pitot Head Cover
- Stop the moisture, bugs or insects from getting in the pitot tube.
- Saves the engine reduction gearbox bearings by stopping the propeller from rotating in the wind
Elevator & Aileron Gust Lock
- Large and well marked so it can’t be missed.
- Used at the control column to lock the ailerons, elevators and rudder when the aircraft is parked
- Made of stainless steel material to last and not corrode
Wing Tie Down Ring
- Installed in the lower wing surface as a tie down point when parked on a windy day.
- Check your fuel quantity manually
- Robust stainless steel with clear markings
Rigging Pin Kit
- Used to assist in rigging the flight controls.
- SD12567-1-TBAL kit contents:
- 3 of SD 10542-1-TBAL
- 1 of SD 10543-1-TBAL
- 1 of SD 10544-1-TBAL
Nose Wheel Wrenches
- Used to tension the bearing preload on the nose wheel
- Made from 4130 steel
- Grey finish
Main Wheel Socket
- Is used to remove and reinstall the main wheel nut.
Over Wing Engine Hoist
- Makes engine removal easy
- Use for propeller removal
- Use for hot section inspections
Hot Section Sling
- Sliding lift ring allows use with or without propeller being installed
- Compatible with most PT6A turbine engines
- Sliding lug adapts for engine removal with or without the propeller
- Wing removal is easy & safer with the wing sling
- Yellow powder coat finish to last a long time
Beta Ring Puller
- Essential to removing the propeller
- Built to be used with 3, 4 and 5 blade propellers
- Made of heavy duty nylon webbing
- Can be used with any light aircraft propeller
Fuel Control Unit Rigging Tool
- Sets the arm on the FCU so both engines are the same
- Assists greatly in synchronizing the power levers
- Made using a precise jig for accuracy
- Used for PT6A small turbine engines (ie PT6A-27, -28, -34, etc.)
- Torque adapter Wrench
- Used to Torque propeller bolts
- Used as a substitute for SD12450-1 and SD 12513-3
- Used on the flexlock nut ahead of the propeller hub during removal and installation of the propeller