Tools and Ground Equipment
We have the capabilities to custom make tools, fixtures and other ground equipment. We currently manufacture a wide variety of tools capable to be used on multiple airframes.
- Used with a standard nose wheel
- Use to tow aircraft equipped with a long nose or short nose.
- For other options for two bars please contact us.
- Sometimes known as a “Pogo Stick”
- Made of 4130 steel to stop the aircraft tail from hitting the ground
- Baked on powder coat finish for durability and the red colour provides high visibility.
Nose Jack Pad
- One Required to jack the aircraft
- Made of steel
- Finished in black
Covers, Plugs & Ties
- Engine Inlet Plug & Exhaust Cover
- Stop sand and dirt from being blown into the engine while parked.
Pitot Head Cover
- Stop the moisture, bugs or insects from getting in the pitot tube.
- Saves the engine reduction gearbox bearings by stopping the propeller from rotating in the wind
Elevator & Aileron Gust Lock
- Large and well marked so it can’t be missed.
- Used at the control column to lock the ailerons, elevators and rudder when the aircraft is parked
- Made of stainless steel material to last and not corrode
Wing Tie Down Ring
- Installed in the lower wing surface as a tie down point when parked on a windy day.
- Check your fuel quantity manually
- Robust stainless steel with clear markings
Rigging Pin Kit
- Used to assist in rigging the flight controls.
- SD12567-1-TBAL kit contents:
- 3 of SD 10542-1-TBAL
- 1 of SD 10543-1-TBAL
- 1 of SD 10544-1-TBAL
Nose Wheel Wrenches
- Used to tension the bearing preload on the nose wheel
- Made from 4130 steel
- Grey finish
Main Wheel Socket
- Is used to remove and reinstall the main wheel nut.
Over Wing Engine Hoist
- Makes engine removal easy
- Use for propeller removal
- Use for hot section inspections
Hot Section Sling
- Sliding lift ring allows use with or without propeller being installed
- Compatible with most PT6A turbine engines
- Sliding lug adapts for engine removal with or without the propeller
- Wing removal is easy & safer with the wing sling
- Yellow powder coat finish to last a long time
Beta Ring Puller
- Essential to removing the propeller
- Built to be used with 3, 4 and 5 blade propellers
- Made of heavy duty nylon webbing
- Can be used with any light aircraft propeller
Fuel Control Unit Rigging Tool
- Sets the arm on the FCU so both engines are the same
- Assists greatly in synchronizing the power levers
- Made using a precise jig for accuracy
- Used for PT6A small turbine engines (ie PT6A-27, -28, -34, etc.)
- Torque adapter Wrench
- Used to Torque propeller bolts
- Used as a substitute for SD12450-1 and SD 12513-3
- Used on the flexlock nut ahead of the propeller hub during removal and installation of the propeller
All Parts Shipped Same Day
Search For Parts
Trust us for all your Twin Otter Parts & Service Needs.